Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Date Started

Date Data
formatMMMM dd, yyyy

Date Finished

Date Data
formatMMMM dd, yyyy


This started with McCall's M7003, a costume coat. I modified the pattern to make it slimmer. I added a quilted, leather shoulder pad to the right shoulder, to give it a hunting jacket feel. The whole thing is made from vintage fabric remnants from various flea markets – so I didn't have anything that was the right size or not a bit wonky from age.

The shell is the end of a wool piece from a a 70+ year old stash. It was the start of the weave, so there are some loose bits that I had to cut around. The lining is red silk that had lots of small tears from being improperly shipped. The color is dyed lambs fur. 

Put Photos Here

Image ModifiedImage Modified